Friday, May 8, 2015

Introduction

There's a lot of articles out there about entrepreneurial endeavors from a theoretical level.  That's not what I want to do with this blog.  This blog is going to be something freakin' cool.  For you to understand why, I need to introduce myself a bit and explain what I'm going to do.

You're going to join me as I introduce a successful new company into the United States.  I'm going to explain every detail of what I'm doing along the way and how I'm doing it.  I am going to introduce this company to the U.S. with a minimum of my own personal resources and it's going to make millions of dollars.

Sure, you might be saying, what makes you so confident that this is going to work?

Well, first off, it already works in other countries, the market has been tested.  Secondly, it's part of a burgeoning growth market.  Third, my background and experience make me more competent than most at developing an enterprise.  And fourth, I'm not sure, are you kidding me?  Is it possible to be that sure about anything in life?

But whether it goes or it doesn't, you're gonna learn a shit ton by learning from what I do, what successes I have, and what mistakes I make.

So if you want to entre- a preneur, you're gonna love this.

A little bit about me.  I am the former financial and business analyst for Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, the serial entrepreneur and founder of easyJet, easyGym, easyBus, easyCar, fastJet, and approximately 20+ other companies... Stelios is a master entrepreneur and has founded a number of very successful ventures making him a multi-billionaire and one of the richest men in the world, and I worked directly with him in his offices overlooking the Port Hercule in Monaco.  I worked with Stelios during the period he was involved in founding easyGym and FastJet, his African airline which is now floated on the London exchange.  If there were such a thing as having a career path as an entrepreneur, I have been on it.  I learned from Stelios a huge amount of things that led to his success which I will also share with you on this blog.

Since parting ways with Stelios to start my own companies I have met initially with brutal failure at first and moderate success which followed.  I currently operate both as a financial advisor and real estate developer, two business models which I have discovered can be lucrative but are service and skill based, thus limiting and frustrating me in their inability to grow exponentially in scale.  The first lesson we can learn on this blog are the failings of a service business, especially one attached to your services.  This blog may have past wisdom that I have accrued from what has, in essence been a freelancing of my skills, but it isn't about just working for yourself -- it's about introducing a business and doing so in a prudent and clever way as to maximize the possibility for its success.

My accumulated investment holdings at this point are sufficient to allow me the time necessary to endeavor on a journey like this.  And so I will.  And I will write about it.  :-)  If you're interested, cool, if not, well, you probably haven't even read this far anyways!

Strap yourself in and get ready.  I'm introducing Kronch Salmon Oil for Pets to the U.S. and getting it in every pet store in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment